We are committed to making our website accessible and inclusive. Design and HTML should be accessible as of 06/22/2023. Our accessibility efforts are ongoing, and our website team implements continuous improvements over time. We test for accessibility as new content is posted and remediate our findings as needed. Additionally, we test the website weekly and remediate our findings for design and HTML as needed.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://www.cadre-holdings.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers or would like something to be made accessible on https://www.cadre-holdings.com.
You can submit your request here.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines guidelines for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. https://www.cadre-holdings.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below or to request an accessible version of the content under https://www.cadre-holdings.com’s control.
Known limitations for https://www.cadre-holdings.com:
- Accessible media for earnings webcasts or other media can be created upon request.
- Websites, Media, Content or Third-party Code that is not under the author's control or linked to another website may not be accessible.
- Remediation of the HTML begins when the release is made available. Automated remediation of the HTML is applied in real-time; if additional manual remediation is necessary, the remediated HTML will be posted as soon as possible.
- Accessible versions of SEC Filings can be created upon request.
- Accessible versions of PDF presentations/reports can be created upon request.